Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still Here

Wow, It has been tooo long! The holidays went by in a blur, and I have neglected posting... so much has happened over the last few months, and I cant wait to fill it all in. Where should I even begin? I guess I will start with saying, even in these tougher times... I still feel so blessed in my life. I heard someone say "people are taking a look back at the important things, and getting back to the basics; the small things that matter in life" I know I have been doing this too. I have made many resolutions this year, and so far.... its going well. I have been reflecting about the decisions I make, the friendships I have and the little things that make me smile. I have been ENJOYING the things I have, rather than looking for more. I have been cherishing the simple TIME I have with those I love, rather than FOCUSING on what we are doing. I have been making plans, and sticking to them. Here is a quick little blurb about my news... well, I joined the brunette team for awhile. I have made the tough decision to relocate our store, we have high hopes that we can forge ahead through the slowing economy and make it out to the other side. We are going to simplify, and refine into the BEST BOUTIQUE we can be. I have commited to being part of a wonderful Real Estate TEAM with my Broker Debra and RE/MAX Resources. I am so excited to be a part of this amazing TEAM, and I am really determined to make it a successful venture.
McMaster and Storm
One of our favorite shops in the WORLD, (besides our own) has decided to make the move into the website world. They will no longer (for the time being anyway), have a retail site... we were really bummed out by this news, but at the same time relieved that they will still be present by going to www.mcmasterandstorm.com. They created an experience that cannot be explained, only those who visited really understand.
I spent most of the holidays creating gifts and items to sell at the shop. I am geting back into the grove and creating many scrapping projects to share. Those will be posted soon!


No comments: