Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Finds, New Look.

A recent trip to McMaster and Storm of Greenville, Ohio was ever so delightful and re inspired me to "reorganize" a bit. At some point, you can only shuffle things around so much... then you realize that its time to start purging those items you don't really need. My Studio- I love my new "bookshelf" that I rescued from a awful forest green color and gave it a new life as shabby cream. It holds ALOT and keeps me a little more organized!
Everyone needs a pinup board in their space. This one was purchased from a sweet little shop called The Ivy League in Greenville as well. The Flower shop is just as cute as can be and offers lots of vintage treasures as well as floral arrangements. I love my board, it is an old green frame with beautiful fabric stapled to the back. You could easily transform any of your favorite frames into this useful display board. I use mine for constant inspiration; anything that makes me smile.

Love this! A steal for $12, now I just need to bribe Nate into rewiring
it and hanging it above my sewing station.

Vintage Garland. ooooh.

There is no real way to describe these wonderful mints... you just have to have them. They start out hard, but become chewy overtime. I am not describing them correctly...just order them, you will not be disappointed. www.mcmasterandstorm.com

No comments: