Wednesday, September 10, 2008

green & growing


Real Estate... Buying, Selling, Investing, Managing. I love the challenge of it all. I love the "concept phase" and seeing all your ideas and plans come to light. I have a deep appreciation for the motivation and sacrifice it takes to keep at the daily grind. The uncertainty of it all is both scary and exciting... because with great risk can also come great rewards. So green and growing...thats me. I have just begun a new chapter in my life as a Realtor. I just heard a motivating speaker claim " you are either green and growing, or ripe and rotten".
I have many passions that I have devoted my focus to and hope to grow into the future. RealEstate being the passion that satisfies my mind and energy.

Designing is the passion that touches my heart and "vintage soul". Being part of the creative team that owns and operates live.love.scrap- a sweet little boutique... I get the daily opportunity to create and design, cultivate my crafting and inspire others. I love that feeling when you run across a unique find that just makes you smile and inspires you to create. I just had to share some of those things with everyone around... you can check out my shop in etsy.com at polkadotowl.

I also recently decided to incorporate designing hand-crafted invitations for those who want to add a unique experience to their event. Check out my link for samples and feel free to contact me for a consultation.

No comments: